WORKSHOP | Girl Scouts: Animation Domination
GradesGirl Scout Cadettes (Grades 6–8)
Date & Time
Sun, Dec 18 | 10am—noon, 2018
Cadettes connect with animation experts from The Walt Disney Family Museum to learn how Walt encouraged his staff to experiment with special effects to make animation more interesting and realistic, and how the resulting advancements in technology enhanced his classic films. In the Learning Center, experiment in groups with a mini Multiplane Camera, explore how depth is created in animation, and create your own silent stop-motion shorts about the cause of your choice.
Advance tickets for all membership levels
Tickets for October through December programs will be available as follows:
- Walt’s Circle Donors: Purchase tickets beginning Friday, August 3 at noon by calling 415.345.6829 or emailing email@example.com
- Corporate Members: Purchase tickets beginning Friday, August 3 at noon by calling 415.345.6815 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporter and Friend-level members: Purchase tickets beginning Tuesday, August 7 at noon, by calling 415.345.6829 or emailing email@example.com
- All member levels: Purchase tickets online or at the ticket desk beginning Friday, August 10 at noon
- Public (non-members): Remaining tickets available online or at the ticket desk beginning Wednesday, August 15 at noon
To receive priority access to purchase tickets, you may upgrade your membership. Membership dues and Walt's Circle donations may be paid as monthly installments or as a one-time annual payment. For more information, please call the membership department at 415.345.6810.
Schedule subject to change. Please check calendar or ticket desk on the day of your visit for most current schedule.