STUDIO SERIES | Character Styling (Adult Session)
GradesAges 18 & up
Date & Time
Sat, Dec 15 | 10:30am–noon, 2018
In 1954, Walt Disney began construction on a long-awaited dream, Disneyland. The project required a new team of creatives to makes his vision into a reality. Walt chose one of his Nine Old Men, animator Marc Davis, to help develop many of the theme parks characters and attraction designs. In fact, Davis became responsible for designs in Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, and updates to Jungle Cruise, to name a few. In this workshop, explore character styling by studying designs that center around theme, environment, and time period to then create a character of your own.
Advance tickets for all membership levels
Tickets for October through December programs will be available as follows:
- Walt’s Circle Donors: Purchase tickets beginning Friday, August 3 at noon by calling 415.345.6829 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corporate Members: Purchase tickets beginning Friday, August 3 at noon by calling 415.345.6815 or by emailing email@example.com
- Supporter and Friend-level members: Purchase tickets beginning Tuesday, August 7 at noon, by calling 415.345.6829 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- All member levels: Purchase tickets online or at the ticket desk beginning Friday, August 10 at noon
- Public (non-members): Remaining tickets available online or at the ticket desk beginning Wednesday, August 15 at noon
To receive priority access to purchase tickets, you may upgrade your membership. Membership dues and Walt's Circle donations may be paid as monthly installments or as a one-time annual payment. For more information, please call the membership department at 415.345.6810.
Schedule subject to change. Please check calendar or ticket desk on the day of your visit for most current schedule.