INDUSTRY PATHS | Build a Portfolio/Demo Reel
GradesGrades 9–12 and parents
Date & TimeSat, Dec 1 | 10:30am–12:30pm
Cost$45 student members | $50 non-members students | $90 student and parent members combo ticket | $100 student and parent non-members
Walt Disney always encouraged his animators to remain students and to continually learn and improve their craft with every project. Bring your artwork and join us for this informative workshop about how to build a well-rounded portfolio or demo-reel, and cater them to the job or internship you want.
Advance tickets for all membership levels
Tickets for October through December programs will be available as follows:
- Walt’s Circle Donors: Purchase tickets beginning Friday, August 3 at noon by calling 415.345.6829 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corporate Members: Purchase tickets beginning Friday, August 3 at noon by calling 415.345.6815 or by emailing email@example.com
- Supporter and Friend-level members: Purchase tickets beginning Tuesday, August 7 at noon, by calling 415.345.6829 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- All member levels: Purchase tickets online or at the ticket desk beginning Friday, August 10 at noon
- Public (non-members): Remaining tickets available online or at the ticket desk beginning Wednesday, August 15 at noon
To receive priority access to purchase tickets, you may upgrade your membership. Membership dues and Walt's Circle donations may be paid as monthly installments or as a one-time annual payment. For more information, please call the membership department at 415.345.6810.
Schedule subject to change. Please check calendar or ticket desk on the day of your visit for most current schedule.