CLASS | Digital 2D Animation
Date & Time
Every Sun, Oct 28–Dec 9 (No class Nov 25) | 1–3pm, 2018
Cost$350 members | $425 non-members
In this six-week class, take the traditional animation techniques that Walt and his team used daily with pencil and paper, and move them into the digital world. Learn skills and software using Toon Boom to create hand-drawn animation on the computer. This class will focus on introductory-level animation exercises and is designed for students with little to no animation experience. Class assignments will be split into three weeks of physics-based animation and three weeks of character animation.
Advance tickets for all membership levels
Tickets for October through December programs will be available as follows:
- Walt’s Circle Donors: Purchase tickets beginning Friday, August 3 at noon by calling 415.345.6829 or emailing email@example.com
- Corporate Members: Purchase tickets beginning Friday, August 3 at noon by calling 415.345.6815 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporter and Friend-level members: Purchase tickets beginning Tuesday, August 7 at noon, by calling 415.345.6829 or emailing email@example.com
- All member levels: Purchase tickets online or at the ticket desk beginning Friday, August 10 at noon
- Public (non-members): Remaining tickets available online or at the ticket desk beginning Wednesday, August 15 at noon
To receive priority access to purchase tickets, you may upgrade your membership. Membership dues and Walt's Circle donations may be paid as monthly installments or as a one-time annual payment. For more information, please call the membership department at 415.345.6810.
We are no longer accepting scholarship applications for our Summer Classes 2018. We encourage you to apply next year. You may still apply for any of our other classes taking place at The Walt Disney Family Museum.
Schedule subject to change. Please check calendar or ticket desk on the day of your visit for most current schedule.