CLASS | Artist Studio
Date & TimeSun–Sat, Dec 16–29 (No sessions Dec 19, 24, or 25) | 1–3pm
CostFREE for members or with museum admission
The Artist Studio is geared toward adults and children ages 7 and up. Exploring the world of animation, guests can step into our Learning Center to discover aspects of stop-motion and specific techniques. Our studio staff will be present to support, encourage, and inspire students to grab some paper to test, play, or create an animated short.
Advance tickets for all membership levels
Tickets for October through December programs will be available as follows:
- Walt’s Circle Donors: Purchase tickets beginning Friday, August 3 at noon by calling 415.345.6829 or emailing email@example.com
- Corporate Members: Purchase tickets beginning Friday, August 3 at noon by calling 415.345.6815 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporter and Friend-level members: Purchase tickets beginning Tuesday, August 7 at noon, by calling 415.345.6829 or emailing email@example.com
- All member levels: Purchase tickets online or at the ticket desk beginning Friday, August 10 at noon
- Public (non-members): Remaining tickets available online or at the ticket desk beginning Wednesday, August 15 at noon
To receive priority access to purchase tickets, you may upgrade your membership. Membership dues and Walt's Circle donations may be paid as monthly installments or as a one-time annual payment. For more information, please call the membership department at 415.345.6810.
We are no longer accepting scholarship applications for our Summer Classes 2018. We encourage you to apply next year. You may still apply for any of our other classes taking place at The Walt Disney Family Museum.
Schedule subject to change. Please check calendar or ticket desk on the day of your visit for most current schedule.